Technology audit is an examination of machining process or a certain technological process as for optimality. Optimal production or process means production of maximum amount of products of required quality with minimum costs. The ratio of productivity to costs is called level of efficiency. The goal of technology audit is to evaluate the quality of material and engineering equipment of production or technical process, determine actual level of effectiveness and reveal regressive factors. Stages of technology audit:
- Acquisition of initial and
statistic data, goal setting, determination of interconnections
and factors involved.
- Evaluation of technical, technological, ergonomic, logistic and managerial state of process or production
- Reviling of regressive factors, evaluating their impact on process and production efficiency.
- Construction of a graphical analysis, determination of progression and regression peaks.
- Optimization planning, costs and efficiency evaluating.
- Carrying out the optimization, conformation of theoretical calculations with results.
After the technology audit the
client is supplied with results and evaluation of the level of
efficiency for the moment when audit was carried out as well as
optimization program. This program includes a list of measures,
aimed at improving of efficiency and may consist of several
related or independent recommendations, so-called minimum and
maximum programs. Every recommendation is accompanied by cost
and economy efficiency estimation.
INTEHSERVIS offers free technology audit under condition of optimization process being done with supplies from INTEHSERVIS assortment. Due to the fact, that our partnersТ assortment includes only high-efficient machining equipment (cutting tools, furniture, machines and machining centers), the optimization will be the most objective.